The Director of Admission is hired by the President and supervises and coordinates the members of the admissions office (Assistant Director of Admissions and Administrative Assistants) empowering a dynamic work group responsible for promoting the growth and expansion of the school through efforts that are consistently complimentary and compatible with the school’s mission statement, policies and priorities.
In the role as the Director of Admission he/she coordinates and facilitates all admission inquiries and follows the application of a candidate until the student is accepted and enrolled in the school. In collaboration with the Director of Communication, he/she oversees the institutional integrity of all publications, related marketing materials, press releases, branding, etc. of the school to prospective families. This position reports to the President and is a member of the school Administration Team.
This guidance counselor position plays an essential role at Bishop Dunne. This person monitors individual student progress, encourages high academic performance, provides preventive services, responds to identified student needs, and helps implement a comprehensive school advisory program that addresses academic, social emotional, spiritual, and career development for all students.
The counselor is an essential part of the student support team. As a result, Bishop Dunne is looking for a person who can do the following:
- Work independently
- Collaborate with a team to create comprehensive services
- Counsel students with various needs
- Communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Organize programs, testing, and other tasks
- Adapt quickly
A master’s degree in counseling or its equivalent is required and experience in a school setting is preferred.
Please send a résumé and cover letter to Douglas Wine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phonathon callers are essential to the success of Bishop Dunne Catholic School, by maintaining strong relationships with alumni and friends. As a Phonathon caller, you will be an ambassador and a personal representative of Bishop Dunne Catholic School and its programs. You will be trained to contact alumni and friends of Bishop Dunne to build relationships, offer updates on upcoming campus events, and update contact information.
This position requires excellent communication skills, a problem-solving mentality, the ability to think on your feet, and a genuine affinity for Bishop Dunne Catholic School. Working on the Phonathon team is a great opportunity to improve your communication, fundraising, and public relations skills for life after college. Click here for more information.
Therefore, we want teachers who are passionate about their subject matters of expertise and understand their primary role in assuring students’ learning and mastery of subject matter and college preparatory skills. As a result, we seek ways for our students not just to be exposed to our subjects; rather, we want students to engage in the information and look at ways to understand it, apply it, and synthesize how it connects to other knowledge.
We want educators who see themselves as learners as well as providers of knowledge, which means we want teachers to want to be part of a learning community and collaborate with their peers in each of their responsibilities:
- Student Advisor of approximately fifteen (15) students that the teacher follows and supports for up to seven years at Bishop Dunne.
- Department member who seeks from colleagues and provides to colleagues curricular knowledge, a willingness to collaborate, and a desire to study data to develop practices that improve student learning in a discipline.
- Educator who partners with students and families in student learning and is available and willing to provide additional support to students when needed.
- Educator who is willing to improve practice in general as well as who seeks to reach students who aren’t achieving at the level the teacher would expect.
- Moderator of extracurricular activity or someone who coaches a sport is preferred.
A master’s degree earned in the teaching content area is strongly preferred. Please send a résumé and cover letter to Douglas Wine at email@example.com.
Bishop Dunne Catholic School welcomes inquiries from all qualified applicants for employment and does not discriminate against any persons.