Bishop Dunne students are explorers, and travel opportunities encourage academic, social, and personal growth while also promoting cultural and environmental awareness. Field work is important for the collection of data in the field for further analysis and problem solving.
Besides class field trips to Dallas and Fort Worth locations, there are several field trips around the country and abroad, including:
- Cultural, historical, and geographical field trips to New Mexico, San Antonio, Austin, New Orleans, New York, and Colorado;
- Mission trips to Nicaragua and Honduras;
- Performing Arts trip with theater workshops to London, United Kingdom;
- Language immersion and study programs to France and Spain;
- Pilgrimage to Rome and Italy;
- Cultural and arts study trip to Italy;
- College tours to New York City, New Orleans, San Antonio, Austin; and
- Downtown Dallas arts and architectural tour.