Middle School (6-8)
Bishop Dunne Middle School offers students an accelerated, academic curriculum combined with an integrated technology approach. The Bishop Dunne Middle School prepares students to excel in a college preparatory environment. Our approach in the Middle School is to balance academic excellence with a nurturing school culture that empowers students to confidently achieve and grow beyond their expectations.
We are large enough to offer a full program of academics, sports and activities, yet small enough for our students to be encouraged to participate in multiple sports and clubs. Many of our students earn high school credit while they are in middle school. Outside of the classroom, students can participate in a wide variety of extracurricular activities including athletics, music and community service. Bishop Dunne also offers middle school students several travel opportunities including local, national and international destinations.
Why Start College Preparation with Middle School?
• Accelerated curriculum gives students a head start
• Easy transition to high school, including earning credits
• Full range of extracurricular activities and athletics
• Wider variety of electives
• Individual student guidance and support
• Full access to high school courses, facilities, resources and faculty