How to Apply
Did you know Bishop Dunne has a referral program for new student? Learn about it here.
Ravenna application system
Bishop Dunne Catholic School requires an online application process through Ravenna. For detailed information on how to navigate in Ravenna, please download the guide below.
- Applicants must sit for either the MAP Admission Test or the ISEE test.
- The MAP Admission Test is offered at Bishop Dunne. You can register through Ravenna or contact the Admission Office
- The ISEE exam will no longer be offered at Bishop Dunne. It is offered at various locations in the area. For questions, please contact the Admissions Office.
- Step 1: Submit application and pay application fee
- Step 2: Submit the Records Release Form to your current school
- Step 3: Submit PTE, SAT, ACT, IELTS, or TOEFL, or schedule ISEE test.
- Step 4: Submit the International Student Request Form
- Step 5: Submit the Confirmation of Financial Resources Form
- Step 6: Schedule a video interview with the Office of Admissions
- Step 7: Schedule an appointment with the U.S. Embassy in your country of citizenship
- Step 8: Online Enrollment