How to Apply
Ravenna application system
Bishop Dunne Catholic School requires an online application process through Ravenna. For detailed information on how to navigate in Ravenna, please download the guide below.
- Step 1: Submit application and pay application fee
- Step 2: Submit the Records Release Form to your current school
- Step 3: Submit PTE, SAT, ACT, IELTS, or TOEFL, or schedule ISEE test.
- Step 4: Submit the International Student Request Form
- Step 5: Submit the Confirmation of Financial Resources Form
- Step 6: Schedule a video interview with the Office of Admissions
- Step 7: Schedule an appointment with the U.S. Embassy in your country of citizenship
- Step 8: Online Enrollment