Personalized Family Tuition
Visit our Campus
Did you know Bishop Dunne has a referral program for new student? Learn about it here.
Director of Admission and Financial Aid
214 339 6561 x4050
Assistant Director of Admission and Financial Aid
214 339 6561 x4510
214 339 6561 x4073
PERSONALIZED FAMILY TUITION
Bishop Dunne strives to be accessible to all families, regardless of income. Tuition for the 2023-2034 school year will be personalized for each family. To determine your student’s tuition cost, you must complete at FACTS application. FACTS is the system used to calculate a family’s ability to fund their child’s education. Many factors are included in determining your family’s contribution, including household income and household expenses.
Your Personalized Family Tuition is your student’s tuition and fees, less any tuition assistance and/or scholarships awarded to your student. Returning Bishop Dunne families should complete the FACTS application by January 15, 2023. Families new to Bishop Dunne should complete the FACTS application by February 15, 2023. When completing your FACTS application, be prepared to upload tax documentation, including W2s. You will receive your Personalized Family Tuition with your enrollment contract.
If you do not want to complete at FACTS application, you will be responsible for 100 percent of your child’s tuition.
For more information regarding our Personalized Family Tuition program, please submit an inquiry form and a member of the Admission and Financial Aid team will contact you.
Additional Costs and fees
The e-book fee covers the cost of all books for students. The school purchases and provides all printed materials and e-book access for the year.
- Junior and senior classes have a retreat fee and seniors have a graduation fee.
- Students taking Advanced Placement tests are charged a fee by the College Board for the exams.
- Bishop Dunne is a "bring your own device" school and requires all students to self-provide a laptop or netbook.
- The cost of lunch is not included in tuition and fees. Students have the option to bring their own lunch, or purchase lunch from our cafeteria.
- Families are responsible for the purchase of school uniforms. Generally, the cost of a full set of uniforms for a new student can total around $300. A limited number of used uniforms sold at a discounted price are available in the Falcon Spirit Store.
|Middle School||High School|
There are several options for families to pay tuition. Tuition rates for the following school year are determined in February and payment begins in the summer.
Tuition and fees must be paid in full by June 15 annually.
Partial payment towards tuition and fees may be paid by April 15 annually. The remainder of the balance will be financed through the Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU).
Tuition and fees may be paid in 10 or 11 month periods, with payments beginning annually in July. Monthly payments are financed through the Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU).
Upon approval, tuition and fees may be paid through Your Tuition Solution, an alternative education loan with a full range of flexible payment option for families.