Tuition and fees
|Middle School||High School|
|Total Tuition & Fees||$14,370||$18,207|
Additional Costs and fees
The e-book fee covers the cost of all books for students. The school purchases and provides all printed materials and e-book access for the year.
- Junior and senior classes have a retreat fee and seniors have a graduation fee.
- Students taking Advanced Placement tests are charged a fee by the College Board for the exams.
- Bishop Dunne is a "bring your own device" school and requires all students to self-provide a laptop or netbook.
- The cost of lunch is not included in tuition and fees. Students have the option to bring their own lunch, or purchase lunch from our cafeteria.
- Families are responsible for the purchase of school uniforms. Generally, the cost of a full set of uniforms for a new student can total around $300. A limited number of used uniforms sold at a discounted price are available in the Falcon Spirit Store.
There are several options for families to pay tuition. Tuition rates for the following school year are determined in February and payment begins in the summer.
Tuition and fees must be paid in full by June 15 annually.
Partial payment towards tuition and fees may be paid by April 15, 2020. The remainder of the balance will be financed through the Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU).
Tuition and fees may be paid in 10 or 11 month periods, with payments beginning in July 2020. Monthly payments are financed through the Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU).
Upon approval, tuition and fees may be paid through Your Tuition Solution, an alternative education loan with a full range of flexible payment option for families.