- Step 1: Submit an Application and Application Fee
- Step 2: Submit the Records Release Form to Current School
- Step 3: Submit PTE, SAT, ACT, IELTS, or TOEFL Scores, or Schedule Testing Date for the Independent School Entrance Exam
- Step 4: Submit the International Student Request Form
- Step 5: Submit the Confirmation of Financial Resources Form
- Step 6: Schedule a Skype interview with the Office of Admission
- Step 7: Schedule an appointment with the U.S. Embassy in your country of citizenship
- Step 8: Online Enrollment
We encourage students to apply online, as it is faster and easier for you. APPLY NOW
Application Fee: The fee for an online application is $100. You will see your payment options once you have completed the online application.
When you apply online, you will be directed to complete the following steps:
- Complete the preliminary application
- Respond to the Student Questionnaire and Short Answer Form online
- Request online recommendation forms from current math and English teachers
- Request online recommendation form from current principal or counselor
- Schedule an interview
Please Note: If the following records are not in English, they must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
You must provide the following:
- transcripts, attendance records, and discipline records from your current or most recent school
- your school profile and grade conversions (if possible)
- your birth certificate, and
- immunization records
All records and translations should be mailed to the Office of Admission.
If you have already taken a PTE, SAT, ACT, IELTS, or TOEFL, you are not required to sit for the ISEE. Please forward all test results to the Office of Admission.
Otherwise, you will need to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) at a Prometric Test Center. For more information on the test, and all available dates, visit ISEE online, or contact the Office of Admission.
In order to learn more about preparing for the ISEE, you may download a preparation guide and access online interactive practice ISEE on the ERB Website.
When registering for the test, use Bishop Dunne’s ISEE school code: 441785.
Please sign up for the test at least 30 days prior to the test date.
The United States will issue student visas only to students who can prove that they have adequate means of financial support. The Confirmation of Financial Resources form and supporting documents are necessary to demonstrate this support.
Submit the completed form and all required documents to the Office of Admission.