Middle School Applicants
- Step 1: Submit an Application and Application Fee
- Step 2: Submit the Records Release Form to Current School
- Step 3: Schedule Testing Date for the Independent School Entrance Exam
We encourage students to apply online, as it is faster and easier for you. APPLY NOW
Application Fee: The fee for an online application is $100. You will see your payment options once you have completed the online application.
When you apply online, you will be directed to complete the following steps:
- Complete the preliminary application
- Respond to the Student Questionnaire and Short Answer Form online
- Request online recommendation forms from current math and English teachers
- Request online recommendation form from current Principal or counselor
- Schedule an interview
The Records Release Form is available through the online checklist once you complete the initial online admissions application.
Please print and deliver this form to your current school. Your school will send the appropriate grade records--transcripts, attendance/discipline records, report cards, and/or birth certificate--directly to Bishop Dunne.
Please note: Records from the previous two school years and the first semester of the current grade are required.
The ISEE is offered at Bishop Dunne and several other area high school locations. Please sign up for the test at least 30 days prior to the test date. For more information on the test, and all available dates, visit ISEE online, or contact the Office of Admission.
In order to learn more about preparing for the ISEE, you may download a preparation guide and access online interactive practice ISEE on the ERB Website.
ISEE testing is available to students throughout the school year.
When registering for the test, use Bishop Dunne’s ISEE school code: 441785.