- Step 1: Submit an Application and Application Fee
- Step 2: Submit the Records Release Form to Current School
- Step 3: Submit PSAT, SAT, or ACT Scores, or Schedule Testing Date for the Independent School Entrance Exam
We encourage students to apply online, as it is faster and easier for you. APPLY NOW
Application Fee: The fee for an online application is $100. You will see your payment options once you have completed the online application.
When you apply online, you will be directed to complete the following steps:
- Complete the preliminary application
- Respond to the Student Questionnaire and Short Answer Form online
- Request online recommendation forms from current math and English teachers
- Request online recommendation form from current Principal or counselor
- Schedule an interview
The Records Release Form is available through the online checklist once you complete the initial online admissions application.
Please print and deliver this form to your current school. Your school will send the appropriate grade records--transcripts, attendance/discipline records, report cards, and/or birth certificate--directly to Bishop Dunne.
Please note: A high school transcript is required. For mid-year transfers into 9th grade, a report card from 8th grade is required, in addition to the transcript from the first semester of high school.
If you have already taken a PSAT, SAT, or ACT exam, you are not required to sit for the ISEE. Please forward all test results to the Office of Admission.
Otherwise, you will need to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). The ISEE is offered at Bishop Dunne and several other area high school locations. For more information on the test, and all available dates, visit ISEE online, or contact the Office of Admission.
In order to learn more about preparing for the ISEE, you may download a preparation guide and access online interactive practice ISEE on the ERB Website.
ISEE testing is available to students throughout the school year.
When registering for the test, use Bishop Dunne’s ISEE school code: 441785.
Please sign up for the test at least 30 days prior to the test date.
This application is available for students who would like to transfer for the spring semester of 2018.