Tuition Assistance - Returning Families
Bishop Dunne Catholic School’s tuition assistance program exists to provide students with an opportunity to attend the school if they do not have the funds to cover tuition. In accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Catholic Diocese of Dallas, Bishop Dunne awards need-based grants, on a funds available basis, up to a maximum of 70% of the cost of tuition.
Financial Aid Policies
We are proud to offer a need-based financial aid program that operates within the principles and guidelines set out by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and the core values of the Bishop Dunne Catholic School community. Our financial aid program is specifically designed to offer partial support for families who demonstrate financial need.
When families submit and complete a financial aid application to Bishop Dunne Catholic School via FACTS, it is automatically submitted to the Catholic Diocese of Dallas for review. Families that meet the diocesan need-based criteria may be awarded financial aid from diocesan funds, in addition to Bishop Dunne funds.
Financial Aid Application Process
In order to be considered for financial aid, parents must complete the FACTS online form below. Submitting the FACTS application allows families to become eligible for tuition assistance programs offered by Bishop Dunne Catholic School and the Diocese of Dallas. Only one application is necessary.
To complete your financial aid application, the following forms must be sent directly to FACTS:
- A completed, signed copy of 2018 federal income tax forms, including a copy of all W-2 forms and all accompanying schedules; and
- Written explanation of any unusual circumstances affecting the family’s financial situation this year that needs to be considered
Should you have any questions regarding the financial Need-Based Aid Program, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
Bishop Dunne Catholic School Deadlines
- February 18, 2020: Application completed and all required documents uploaded. Final decisions made by mid-March.
*Families who complete the FACTS application by January 5, 2020 may receive an early decision for Diocesan aid, but will not receive a decision from Bishop Dunne until March.
Catholic Diocese of Dallas Deadlines
- January 5, 2020: Priority Application Deadline (current families only)
- April 1, 2020: Application must be completed and all required documents uploaded. Final decisions made by mid-May 2020.