Connecting with the Admission Office
We are living in unprecedented times. We at Bishop Dunne Catholic School pray that you and your family are doing well during the challenges we are all currently facing.
Despite these challenges, the Bishop Dunne Admission Office is here to help you as you discern the next step in your child's education and formation. In addition to the Apply pages of the website, we want to be available to you even though our opportunities to meet with you in person are limited. Through the miracles of modern technology, we can do just that!
While nothing beats in-person communication and connection, we have prepared a really great video to give you a sense of what our campus and kids are like.
You can also watch this video created by our students on their own initiative, as they thank our great teachers for their online learning experience.
Ways to Keep in Touch
We are available to connect with you in the following ways (para asistencia en español, por favor comunicarse con Patty):
- In-person Tours: We have in-person tours most Tuesday-Thursday afternoons. You can sign up for a tour on the Visit our Campus page or in Ravenna (www.ravenna-hub.com).
- Email: You can email Patty Salazar-Martel at email@example.com or Brian Muth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: You can reach Patty at 469-291-1797 or Brian at 469-291-1806.
- Virtual Meeting: Just email or call one of us, and we will be happy to set up a Zoom meeting with you.
- Social Media: You can also keep up with all things Bishop Dunne on Twitter and Instagram (@bishopdunne) and on Facebook.
- Virtual Webinars: We have a variety of virtual webinars designed to help you get to know Bishop Dunne's great people and programs. Click here for a full list. Again, you sign up in Ravenna (www.ravenna-hub.com).
Take care, stay safe and go Falcons!
Director of Admission & Financial Aid
Assistant Director of Admission & Financial Aid