FALCON FAMILIES GET READY TO FLY!
ABOUT THE PARENTS' ASSOCIATION
Our small school is doing big things and we want everyone to be a part of it. We invite our Oak Cliff community and beyond to join us in providing financial equity to our school’s athletics, arts, and extracurricular activities that are loved by our kids.
Did you know?
- Bishop Dunne 2022 graduates were accepted to 152 colleges and universities and offered $6.6 million in scholarships. Schools include Harvard, Tulane, University of Chicago, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and many others.
- Bishop Dunne has the most state-of-the-art GIS and gaming labs for high school students in the region.
- A Bishop Dunne teacher has won Teacher of the Year for the last two years competing among all Texas high school teachers in the Catholic Dioceses.
- A Bishop Dunne junior received her Associates Degree before earning her high school diploma!
Our Annual Kick-Off Campaign?
Make a donation to the Parents’ Association Kick-Off Campaign and share our fundraiser with your family and friends. Bishop Dunne is a diverse school where middle and high school students get the opportunity to try new things – to explore, inquire, lead, and serve in a joyful community of faith. Let’s tell the community about our great school.
Share your story! We’re asking families to share their story about Bishop Dunne. Tell your family, friends, and colleagues—Why Dunne? Brag about how your child has thrived there (please, BRAG!), and why everyone should seriously consider sending their children to Bishop Dunne. Simply email your story to 5-15 people and include the link to our Kick-Off Campaign Fundraiser. Gifts of any size make an impact!
Parents Association Council
New Parent Ambassadors Chair
VP Dads Club
Athletics Fundraising Chair
Arts Fundraising Chair
VP High School
VP Middle School
VP Parent Captains & Communication
coffee with the presidenT
The Parents Association (“PA”) works to build community, raise funds, and support the school through events and functions conducted by parent volunteers who serve on the Parents’ Association Council, Committees, and as Grade Level Captains with the support of all Bishop Dunne parents.
Spring PA Meeting – please join us on Feb. 22nd from 6:30-8:00 PM
Save-the-date April 25th - for the Parent Association Auction Party at Chicken N Pickle. Ticket sales will open 2/22/23
Parent association Projects
Senior Parking Spots: A new tradition was launched and raised over $2,000 for prom
Pre-game Party Our tailgate committee organized a fun social with performances by the cheerleaders and Falconettes.
Holiday Happiness Our Hospitality committee provided an end of the semester Christmas lunch through monies raised for the PAC during the Kick-Off campaign, individual parents also contributed gift cards and other gifts.
Baseball Concessions The PA is coordinating concessions for baseball games. Proceeds will go towards …
Thankful Thursdays Reference Sheet for Class Room Parents
Every month the PA Grade Level Captains organize food and drink and goodies to let our staff know how much we love and appreciate them.
- To make a donation to Thankful Thursday, parents can use the link in the Falconer or click here.
- Lead Class Room Parents can contact the BD PAC Treasurer to see how much money has been donated. They can then buy supplies, food and beverages for Thankful Thursdays using the money that has been donated. Please keep all the receipts for items you wish to be reimbursed.
- Once the event is over, the Lead Class Room Parent can email the BD PAC Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org with copies of their receipts in PDF format for reimbursement. Please also include the following information for proper reimbursement: name of person requesting reimbursement, their address, email address and phone number.
- When the BD PAC Treasurer receives this information, they will then submit a reimbursement request to the Business Office. Once the request has gone through the proper approvals, a check will be cut and sent to the person requesting the reimbursement at the address they submitted. This usually takes 3-5 days.
- Questions can be emailed to the BD PAC Treasurer at email@example.com.